Update: Check out this overview video showing the changes we’ve made!
Yesterday, we made our first major update to the version of MoodleNet currently undergoing initial testing. Not only did this update alter the look and feel of the interface, but it also added some useful new functionality and fixed some bugs reported by users via Changemap.
- Gravatars to represent users
- Community overviews
- List of members in communities
- Collections display number of resources they contain
- Collections indicate number of followers
- Button styles and positions improved (e.g. for ‘Create a community’)
- Increased character limit in text fields
- Moved language selector to menu and removed flags
- Added full-width images in communities
- Sidebar has a darker colour
- Improved metadata import when adding resources
- Users can only add resources & edit collections in communities they’ve joined
- ‘All collections’ page fixed
- Switching languages and then back to British English no longer causes an error
- Word wrapping on community descriptions
Next week, we’re aiming to add collection-level discussions, featured collections, and basic user profiles.
For those interested in our product management processes, we’ve also switched to Moodle Tracker (Jira) for stories and epics while sticking with GitLab for issues. Check out bit.ly/MN-epics